Thursday, October 1, 2009

Feedback comes in on Fidelity

Some comments have come in regarding my post about Fidelity's TransactionPoint unit facilitating “reimbursements” to brokers that order its affiliated services . Here are a few of the comments:

Hi,
I use transaction point, but I don't know of any reimbursements.I paid several thousand dollars for the system and setup and I pay $10 per transaction input. I haven't heard of any way to get money back.
Judith Brooks

***************************************

I have never heard of this but thank you
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

****************************************

I have worked with Fidelity for years and do not and have heard or experienced such activities.
Dawn August
Broker

***************************************

Thanks for the update, looking forward to your followup.
David Castro

No comments:

RESPA Observer - blogroll

RESPA Observer RSS

Twitter

FOLLOW ME

    RESPA News.com - Latest Updates

    About Me


    I've worked as an editor/writer for more than 15 years, focusing on everything from housing and employment to banking, technology and development.